Welcome to Riverpond Campground. Please place your reservation or check campsite availability by clicking below.
- We are closed for the winter. The 2023 camping season is open for booking. -
- Thank you all for a great 2022 camping season! We hope you made some fond memories here! -
About Us: Riverpond Campground is located in beautiful Garden Valley, Idaho. It has been carefully carved into river front wetlands on the middle fork of the Payette River. There are 24 RV electrical hookups, numerous secluded tent sites, potable water, a vault toilet, river front access, a lily pond, and open grass areas. Our campground is great for group events. We host family reunions, youth groups, church outings, and club events ranging from bird-watching to motorcycle rallies.
Contact Us: Email is the best way to contact us for help with reservations and anything else. Please only call us for information on group events or general questions. Please be patient and leave a message if you do call.
Location: We are located right off Middle Fork Road on the way to the village of Crouch from the Banks-Lowman Highway. Here is a simple map and a link to us on google maps.
40 S Middle Fork Rd Garden Valley, ID 83622
- Peak Season, Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend
- Weekends, Friday-Sunday Nights: $32 per RV & $22 per tent site, covers 4 Guests. $4 per extra Guest. $5 per extra vehicle/trailer that cannot fit in your campsite.
- Weekdays, Monday-Thursday Nights: $27 per RV & $17 per tent site, covers 4 Guests. $4 per extra Guest. $5 per extra vehicle/trailer that cannot fit in your campsite.
- $27 per RV & $17 per tent site, up to 4 Guests. $4 per extra Guest. $5 per extra vehicle/trailer that cannot fit in your campsite.
- Please call for group event pricing.
- 24 RV electrical hookups.
- Vault toilets and porta-potties conveniently located around the campground.
- Great river access including a sandbar beach and riverside campsites.
- Secluded tent sites set back into thick brush offer some privacy.
- Delicious, potable well-water from a shared water filling station.
- Horseshoe pits.
- Several mowed field areas to play games, exercise your dog, or wear out your kids.
- Lots of wildlife; we see deer, frogs, fish, squirrels and lots of different birds and foul.
- We are an easy walk from the village of Crouch which has restaurants, bars, coffee shops, gift shops, a grocery store and a gas station.