Welcome to Riverpond Campground. Please place your reservation or check campsite availability by clicking below.
- We will be open for the 2023 camping season until mid to late November. -
- The 2024 season is open for reservations. Early and late season dates will not be available for booking until shortly before their time. The snowfall and snowmelt runoff ultimately dictate when we close and open. Check back later on dates before May 16th and after November 16th. We can sometimes open as early as March or stay open through the end of November. -
About Us: Riverpond Campground is located in beautiful Garden Valley, Idaho. It has been carefully carved into river front wetlands on the middle fork of the Payette River. There are 24 RV electrical hookups, numerous secluded tent sites, potable water, a vault toilet, river front access, a lily pond, and open grass areas. Our campground is great for group events. We host family reunions, youth groups, church outings, and club events ranging from bird-watching to motorcycle rallies.
Contact Us: Email is the best way to contact us for help with reservations and anything else. Please only call us for information on group events or general questions. Please be patient and leave a message if you do call.
- Peak Season, Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend
- Weekends, Friday-Sunday Nights: $32 per RV & $22 per tent site, covers 4 Guests. $4 per extra Guest. $5 per extra vehicle/trailer that cannot fit in your campsite.
- Weekdays, Monday-Thursday Nights: $27 per RV & $17 per tent site, covers 4 Guests. $4 per extra Guest. $5 per extra vehicle/trailer that cannot fit in your campsite.
- $27 per RV & $17 per tent site, up to 4 Guests. $4 per extra Guest. $5 per extra vehicle/trailer that cannot fit in your campsite.
- Please call for group event pricing.
- 24 RV electrical hookups.
- Vault toilets and porta-potties conveniently located around the campground.
- Great river access including a sandbar beach and riverside campsites.
- Secluded tent sites set back into thick brush offer some privacy.
- Delicious, potable well-water from a shared water filling station.
- Horseshoe pits.
- Several mowed field areas to play games, exercise your dog, or wear out your kids.
- Lots of wildlife; we see deer, frogs, fish, squirrels and lots of different birds and foul.
- We are an easy walk from the village of Crouch which has restaurants, bars, coffee shops, gift shops, a grocery store and a gas station.